Sunday, August 17, 2008

My first post

I leave for Beijing on Sept. 12th. I already finished packing even though I still have to buy two more things from my list: allergy medicine and a good pair of flip flops. I have owned many pairs of flip-flops in my life, considering I grew up in PR, but none so comfortable that I could walk for 4 months straight in. I suffer from hot feet. Once my feet were so hot at a wedding, I poured my ice water under the table to cool them (not my own wedding! :))

My backpack was supposed to only be 22 pounds. It is 28 pounds. I don't know what to take out. I feel like I need everything I packed.

I don't want to get malaria while I am there.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

should my backpack be 22 pounds? this is the important information i feel like i am going to miss out on.